[Wg-test-framework] BIOS settings

We talked about BIOS settings.  I'll need to go through them all in
detail and writ them all down, but the following are important to get
right before we put the machine in the colo:

 * Serial access to BIOS.  (We prefer 115200 8n1, "no flow control".)
 * On AC restore after power loss:  Power On (not "Last State")
 * Disable "in-OS serial console redirection" (otherwise serial
   bootloader output is duplicated/mangled)
 * Quick boot Off
 * Boot order: local disk only; disable booting from network

Also, not strictly speaking BIOS, but difficult to fix otherwise:

 * Serial access to bootloader.

Thanks,