[Wg-test-framework] Project plan-3.doc

We are making excellent progress, things are coming together.  I still have a few questions about the SWITCH VLANS and how many ports we should allocate to each.  All the functional pieces are getting installed and configured.

Some insight in configuring the PDU’s is next.  We will work on that this week while we are installing additional test servers.

Paul