Re: [Wg-test-framework] ARM crate Info

Ian Jackson writes ("[Wg-test-framework] ARM crate Info"):
> Ian Campbell writes ("ARM Rack info"):
> > I've been keeping stuff in
> > http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/ianc/osstest/boards.git;a=summary
> > and have just added /docs/rack with:
>
> FYI, that can be viewed here:
>
> http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/ianc/osstest/boards.git;a=tree;f=docs/rack;hb=HEAD
>
> > To be include when shipping:
> > In-Case-Guide.odt   -- the label for inside the box
> > Installation.odt    -- installation instructions
> >
> > For later reference (but do send PG a copy now if that would be useful):
> > Circuits.pdf                -- my hand drawn circuit diagrams
> > Schematic.dia               -- "schematics" (FSVO)
> > Layout.dia          -- the box diagram layout used in In-Case-Guide
> > Notes                       -- Random bits of info
>
> Paul, can you take a look at that and see if it makes any kind of
> sense ?
>
> The files .dia can be opened with the tool `dia'.
>   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dia_%28software%29

Paul, thanks for phoning up just now and asking some very good
questions.

Ian Campbell is going to prepare some bench testing instructions.

You'll probably need a Linux laptop, a serial USB converter, and a
network with a DHCP server.

Also Ian will update the installation instructions to describe the low
voltage power connections as such.

Thanks,