Re: [Wg-test-framework] Status update 3-8-2015

On Mon, 9 Mar 2015 12:15:42 +0000
Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Paul L. George writes ("Status update 3-8-2015"):
> > I connected up the Arendale serial ports.  I had to get Male-Male gender
> > changers so the female RJ45-DB9 Female adaptors would connect.  I used
> > Null-Modem adaptors, I have straight thru adaptors as well so if these do
> > not
> > work I can swap them out.  At this point I believe the ARM Crate is fully
> > installed and connected.
>
> Thanks.  Don K, should I be playing about with this yet or do you want
> to investigate ?

Let me poke at it, first.

> What about the USB connection for the cubietruck serial ?  Don and you
> were going to see what the USB topology was like on
> newcastle/gateshead.

It would appear that the cubietruck is the only thing that landed on USB2.
Gateshead and newcastle match on the pci/usb port layout. I'll go ahead
and set up the PCI pass-through for the second USB device to the serial*
VMs.

FWIW, the virtual keyboard/mouse is the only thing on USB 1.

I'll ping you in chat when I get all this done and figure out the status
of the serial lines.

-d