Re: [Wg-test-framework] COLO

On 3/10/2015 9:38 PM, Paul L. George wrote:
I looks like AMD wants to resolve the ongoing problem with a new
motherboard.  I believe it will fit in the existing white box case.
Even if it doesn't we have the capability to modifying the case to make it
fit.  The chip, and memory are transferable, and AMD sounds like they will
supply the boards (2).

Paul,
Just wanted to clarify-
The memory is transferable, not the chips.
AMD can provide the chips, not the motherboard.

My concern was that the board may not fit in the chassis. But it sounds like that can be solved.
So, we should look into purchasing the motherboard IMHO..

Thanks,
-Aravind.