Re: [Wg-test-framework] Minutes of monthly Xen+Libvirt OpenStack meeting (Match 25th)

Lars Kurth wrote:
> On 25/03/2015 22:22, "Jim Fehlig" <jfehlig@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>> JF: Libvirt needs to use something very current. The latest release is
>>> not sufficient. It needs to be git master.
>>> JF: points out that libvirt 1.4.14 (released in 2 weeks) will contain
>>> all the recent libvirt work
>>>
>> Minor correction: libvirt 1.2.14 will be released on April's Fools Day
>> :-).
>>

> Jim, did those 3 patches make it? I saw there were some review comments

No, and we are getting close to RC2.  There have been review comments,
but until the series is ACKed I can't push it.

I've made another plea to the list for an ACK so I can push the series
today, else it will have to wait for 1.2.15 in May.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2015-March/msg01554.html

Regards,
Jim