Re: [Wg-test-framework] Minutes All-Net synchronisation call, Jan 21st

Lars Kurth writes ("Re: [Wg-test-framework] Minutes All-Net synchronisation
call, Jan 21st"):
> Dear Working Group members,
> I just wanted to clarify that Ian Jackson and I have weekly meetings with Paul
> from AllNet and that we are posting minutes to this list such that you know
> what is going on. It doesn't mean that you missed a WG meeting

Thanks, Lars.

Speaking of which: I'm afraid I may miss the start of the meeting
today.  I'll try to get there as soon as I can.

The main outstanding issues I'm aware of are:

* huxelrebe remote BIOS access
  AMT problems (?), Don/Paul were investigating

* rimava
  Motherboard/CPU being replaced pursuant to lack of remote BIOS access

* oseleta lengthy delay during boot (while still in BIOS)
  Paul reports that the BIOS is fully up to date
  I have asked Paul to raise this with Dell