Re: [Wg-test-framework] Oseleta 0/1

Paul L. George writes ("Re: Oseleta  0/1"):
> Never heard back from you so will put it off until Monday.  I will check the
> system and see if there is any activity.

Hi.  Please don't try to "see if there is any activity"; that's not
reliable.  Please obtain actual confirmation from me.

I'm sorry I didn't reply to your email.  It was Easter weekend, which
is a public holiday in much of Europe.  In the UK, both Friday and
Monday are public holidays.  (If you had got in touch with me via IRC
I would have been able to give you confirmation somewhat earlier.)

So, herewith actual confirmation:

oseleta[01] are now yours to play with.  You can mess about with them
as much as you like, until I hear back from you.  But please read the
rest of this mail carefully:

You will find that they both have a Debian install on them.  The root
password is `xenroot'.  Feel free to wipe or otherwise mess about with
the operating system.  Anything you do to the hard disk will be wiped
out by me at some point after you hand the machines back.

Both machines' serial ports (on the serial0 VM) are being managed by
"sympathy".  You can connect to them with something like
   ssh -t root@serial0 sympathy -r oseleta0
The logs of serial activity are on serial0 in
/root/sympathy/oseleta[01].log.  If you want to use just picocom
instead let me know and I will shut down sympathy.

If you need to physically disconnect any cables then that is fine but:
 * Please let me know, so that I know what needs to be re-checked
   before putting the machines into service.
 * Please be very careful not to disturb any of the other cabling in
   the rack; the system is now live and in production.

If you change any BIOS settings, please let me know what you changed.