Re: [Wg-test-framework] Apparent power loss at new colo

Ian,
I was installing both rimava servers and they both lost power about that time.
I don't know if the power supplies failed or not.  I could not get them to
power up.  We are bring them back to the shop to see what happened.

I unplugged the wrong cords trying to power cycle the servers.  It was too late
to call anyone.

Sent from my iPhone
Paul l. George
508-450-9332