Re: [Wg-test-framework] Xen Project - AllNet sync call - April 8th

Turns out both power supplies failed. Motherboards and hard drives came up and worked fine once we replaced the supplies with our test bench supply.

It is a mystery as to actually happened.  I can't open the supply cases because they are under warranty.

I will order new supplies and try again.

Sent from my iPhone
Paul l. George
508-450-9332

PLG Enterprises, Inc.