Re: [Wg-test-framework] oseleta[01] apparent BIOS bug (or maybe hardware problem)

Paul L. George(Office) writes ("RE: oseleta[01] apparent BIOS bug (or maybe
hardware problem)"):
> We brought the servers back to the office to test.  We rebooted each server
> 30+ times both with Cntl-Alt + Del and then with  [shutdown -r -time  now]
> command.  They worked every time.

I think that this means that the problem depends on what software was
running and that the software currently on the machines' disks is not
right to reproduce the problem.

>  It does appear that there is a difference
> between Oseleta 1 and Oselta 0.  It seems Oseleta 1  takes a  minute and 20
> seconds longer to see a login prompt than it does on Oseleta 0.  They are
> both setup the same way and the BIOS revs are identical as is the BIOS
> settings.

Most likely, one of the machines is running Debian amd64 and the other
i386.

> We will update the BIOS to the latest revision tomorrow and test again.

Thanks.