Re: [Wg-test-framework] colo outage

On Mon, 2015-04-27 at 10:24 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> During the restore several of the associated xl processes crashed with
> the logs below and the domains were left paused.
>
> It is still restoring the final domain and I have to head out for
> dinner. When I get back I will destroy all of the domains and restart
> the set mentioned in /etc/xen/auto.

Done, I did 'xl dest' for them all, cleaned out /var/lib/xen/save and
reran the xendomains initscript to start everything.

I checked a few of the VMs and they all seem to be up and running as
expected.

I have also run "mg-hosts previoustasks --clear".

We may want to tweak the xendomains config so it shutsdown rather than
suspends the vms as the host goes down.