Re: [Wg-test-framework] oseletaX testing

Don,

I contacted Dell Enterprises support and sent them the diagnostic and
configuration results.  I had them review the results to make sure they had
what they need to escalate the issue to Level 3 engineering support.

We returned the systems and installed them to the COLO about 8:00PM this
evening.  We were very careful and checked that all the servers were up and
running before we left.

They were both powered up and were at the login prompt, so they are ready
for your testing.

Dell informed me that it will take a few days for them to escalate the
issue.

I will keep you updated as to their findings.

Paul