[Wg-test-framework] Xen Project - AllNet Minutes

= Attendees =

Paul George

Don Koch

Lars Kurth

Ian Jackson is on vacation

= Agenda =

== Baroque[0|1] ==

Paul: Issues with motherboard fixed. Intel was very pro-active and sent out a new motherboard almost immediately.

Paul: Both machines are bench tested and back in the COLO

Lars: Are these ready to be handed back to Ian for commissioning testing

Paul: Yes

ACTION (Ian): run commissioning tests

== Dell Osoleta [0|1] ==

Paul: Had conversations with Dell. Dell is in the process of reproducing, but have not managed to do so

*Continue engaging with Dell until we resolved the issue*

== Acceptance  ==

Paul: was asking how we close the set-up contract, now as almost everything is in place

ACTION (Lars): to talk to Ian when he is back and also raise with the Advisory Board

== COLO Bandwidth Issues ==

Lars: I saw a mail related to a COLO Bandwidth issue

Don: Bandwidth is saturated, get low ping times

Lars: Paperwork on how much bandwidth we should get is not specific (aka no mention of throughput)

ACTION (Lars): To ping EarthLink related to how much bandwidth we procured and look at options

Paul: offered to talk to EarthLink network guys first

ACTION (Paul): to talk to EarthLink guys and report back to the list