[Wg-test-framework] Wei Liu granted user access to test colo

Wei is the Xen Release Manager.  It is useful for him to be able to
see the current test plan etc., which are not currently published.

After discussion on #xendevel I have granted him an ordinary user
account.

Wei: your account is live.  You should be able to log into
  newcastle.test-lab.xenproject.org
  gateshead.test-lab.xenproject.org
both of these actually redirect to a bastion ssh server VM, from which
you can log into
  osstest.test-lab.xenproject.org

The resource plan you want is
  http://osstest.test-lab.xenproject.org/~osstest/resource-plan.html
I recommend you use ssh port forwarding to access it.

My user account creation scripts do not create a database user,
unfortunately.  But the access granted so far is sufficient to do what
you just asked for...

ian.