[Wg-test-framework] Reminder: Urgent - Action Required - Xen Dev Summit Bof's Developer Meetings and WG Meetings on Aug 18 & 19t (print and food order deadline Friday 7th)

Hi folks,
this email is for people planning to attend the Xen Dev Summit in Seattle (Aug 17 & 18) and the Developer Meeting on the 19th.
Please read and take action before *Friday* Aug 7th
Best Regards
Lars

= BoF's (Print Deadline Friday 7th) ==
If you do want to host some BoF's and/or suggest topics for the Bofs at the Developer Summit on Aug 18th, please fill out
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Developer_Meeting/Aug2015-BoFs#Topics - otherwise we will miss the print deadline

Alternatively you can reply to this mail (make sure I am CC'ed).

= Developer Meeting =
Also, I need to order food and coffee for the Developer Meeting on Aug 19th, 10:00-13:30, and need to get a sense of numbers. In the past we were between 25-30 and I expect this to be similar this year. If you plan to attend, please fill out

Do note that the Advisory Board meeting is from 9:00 to 10:00. I am intending to maybe have a 30 minute overlap, where AB members and Developer Meeting attendees can mingle and raise issues and suggestions with board members.

Alternatively you can reply to this mail (make sure I am CC'ed).

= WG Meetings =
I do have a meeting room on Aug 19th, which is free from 13:30. If any working groups such as OpenStack or Test Framework folks want to get together then do let me know. I can book space in the room. Right now, it looks as if we don't have enough critical mass in terms of attendees (we have maybe 2 or 3 from each WG).