From: Matthew Fusaro <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Test Infrastructure in Marlborough, MA
Date: 20 August 2015 15:01:38 BST
To: lars.kurth@xxxxxxx

Lars,

It was great to see you this week! We have a lot of exciting things happening at Zentific this quarter that I am hoping it will mean great things for the Xen project as well while we get our product(s) ready and move into full time development.

The company I have worked at for the past 7 years, TBNG Consulting, does exactly what you were looking for in regards to deploying infrastructure and we are right in Milford CT. We do work in Worcester and in Cambridge MA so Marlborough is an easy one. We also resell a ton of different equipment so if you ever need assistance there I can make sure they help you out. If you need more info or references etc. just let me know. If you already have the need filled, that's fine too :) just making sure you have options.

TBNG Consulting

--
Thank you,
Matthew Fusaro

= Next Steps (while I am on PTO) =
We also have a Test WG meeting next week, where this should be discussed. The key is to come up with some criteria, which would allow us to get to a decision fast.
I hope that both Konrad and Ian will be able to attend, given they conducted the interview with Credative, and a board meeting the week afterwards.

Unfortunately I am going to be on a plane for both meetings, so I will need Chris and/or someone else to take the lead on this issue.
 And I am on holidays from the 9 the to the 15th of Sept.

Best Regards
Lars