Re: [Wg-test-framework] SR# 909346000

  • To: <pgeorge@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: <Michael_Noble@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 12:47:48 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc: US_BasicServer_Team1@xxxxxxxx, wg-test-framework@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 10:48:30 +0000
  • Domainkey-signature: s=smtpout; d=dell.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-LoopCount0:X-IronPort-AV:From:To:CC:Date:Subject: Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Message-ID:References: In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language: X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:acceptlanguage: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=BJ6Sfq2LdpG0SzaFBZP9K+K/JXIz3rq3VQm1uv3nsKmsVwXLoNS8vKlX uTSuJ9mOlUvNJ7Gr70aCUn12Ec2Jk7VTDDBuVpgNUGCA8TJK4Djz3hr3u ojXJxPbFXMXURIlncPKnYj/l5PwDQYJ+khAFES2H7fBF+cPoUD1avt68T A=;

Ian,

I still have not had a response from you on getting a copy of the ISO to move
forward on this issue.  Please let me know if will be able to get that to me so
we can dig into the issue that Paul is having.

Thank you

Michael Noble
Senior ProSupport Engineer
Dell | Enterprise Support Services
Office +1 512-723-6508
Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm CST

Customer feedback | How am I doing? Please contact my manager
Jamie_Holliday@xxxxxxxx

If you can't reach me and need to please contact my backup
Matthew_Kuerth@xxxxxxxx

Interested in more efficient parts dispatch and service? See our information
onDell TechDirect
Interested in proactive monitoring and critical alert notification? See our
information on Dell SupportAssist