Re: [Wg-test-framework] Minutes of Today's WG meeting (Sept 17 2015)

On Thu, 2015-09-17 at 17:05 +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:

> = Setting up a 3rd party OSSTEST infrastructure (Aravind) =
>
> Aravind and his team are looking to set up OSSTEST for non-production HW
> Ian: setting OSSTEST in stand-alone mode is a good start. Setting a
> production system is somewhat harder and may not be fully documented.

FYI there is an INSTALL.production in the osstest.git repo, which I wrote
based on my experience migrating the Cambridge controller to a new VM and
are certainly incomplete.

This would seem like a good opportunity to flesh them out.