From: Matt Fusaro <MFusaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Possible work for the Xen Project
Date: 29 September 2015 14:33:23 BST
To: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>, Lou Ardolino <lardolino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jeffrey Grande <jgrande@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lars et al,

I think the 3 areas we can help in are:

1.       Supporting the network, firewalls, connectivity, add/change/moves. Keeping the datacenter running.
2.       We can build white box servers to spec.
3.       We can source a large array of gear from many distributors.

Where our company will fall short on is the support of the server administration of Linux systems. We have too short of a bench to confidently say we’ll be able to provide the service you need so we are not comfortable moving forward on that. Even though you guys stick with system packages and pretty standard configurations, the minute something strays from the “easily google-able issue” we may have a problem supporting it well. We are fantastic with Windows systems so if you ever have work that needs to be done in that area or in networking/firewall technologies please keep us in mind. We would love to do work with the Linux Foundation and the Xen project in our other areas of expertise.

Matthew Fusaro
Project Manager
TBNG Consulting
Phone: (203) 933-8264 x112
IT solutions when IT matters

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE TO RECIPIENT
This email (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged (including, without limitation, attorney-client privilege). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender, and delete it immediately.