[Wg-test-framework] Xen Infrastructure Meeting Minutes Feb 11 2016

Please fine attached the etherpad for the meeting at: https://beta.etherpad.org/p/xen-infrastructure-11-Feb-16
And also in-lined below
Regards
Lars

= Attendees =
Xen: Lars Kurth
Credativ: Felix Geyer, Michael Sprengel, Yogesh Patel

ACTION: Send minutes to support-xen@xxxxxxxxxxxx

= New things / Input required =

BACKUP: we will very probbaly need to decide what to back-up - goal: find out how much space we need
  • Create a ticket with host and directory information - and then get Ian to respond
  • Action: Felix to create ticket and prod Ian for input

Rackspace Volume: How much can we use from the free RAX infrastructure
  • Would we be able to create a large volume (up to 1 TB) for backup under the existing agreement (comp'ed account) with Rackspace
  • Action: Lars to take up with Rackspace

OSS TEST Controller: it has has 250 GB, but there is only 10GB space left) ... Is this normal behavior or unusual
  • Lars: having checked with IanC this is normal and caused by logs.

Blocked on Upgrades:
  • Lars to prod Ian to respond ticket 70045 on which we are blocked

= Open / Ongoing / Unkown =

== Tasks in the Marlborough colo, by ticket ==
New rails for ARM crate

== Other itty-bitty bits ==

New ticket 65860: Password manager
ACTION: Ian J to enroll Ian Campbell and Birin Sanchez's PGP keys.

        Credativ report that the ticket system web UI can only grant
        web access to tickets by a particular submitter, which would
        not be so useful.  It might be worth moving the ticket queue
        to a VM in Rackspace.

ACTION: Credativ to create an email alias info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (add Lars, Ian Jackson). Password will be sent to that email address
  • Felix: Did we agree on info@ or infra@? Address probably needs messagelabs whitelisting
  • Lars: should be infra@

ACTION: Lars to review time report
  • Note from Lars: this looks sensible, but need to check how much we spend, such that we can stay within budget
  • Felix: next report to be sent in the next few days

ACTION: Lars to send a note to the list that we are planning to kill that bugzilla and see whether anyone needs the data. Could do a R/O archive view.
  • There are no objections, so we can just kill this one
=> ACTION: Felix to retire bugzilla (make an image beforehand)

== Back-ups and Monitoring ==
Note that some actions were closed
The urgent actions are tracked under New things/Input required