From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 14 April 2016 15:44
To: "wg-test-framework@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wg-test-framework@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "support-xen@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <support-xen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Xen Infrastructure Meeting Minutes April 14 2016

Please find attached the minutes from todays meeting https://beta.etherpad.org/p/xen-infrastructure-14-Apr-16

= Attendees =
Lars Kurth
Felix Geyer
Michael Sprengel
Yogesh Patel
Ian Jackson

= Open / Ongoing / Unkown =

== Actions from previous meeting ==

Ticket 65860: Password manager
ACTION: Ian J to enroll Birin Sanchez's PGP keys.
OPEN - there is a difficulty because Ian's laptop has broken down (yesterday)...
Not yet done

new-www VM
ACTION: Ian J to boot into rescue mode and investigate whether anything needs saving
Open Tickets

New blockages
None

== Open Tickets ==

65862 Xen Project test colo and rackspace VMs have no backups
mostly done, some hosts blocked by slow uplink from colo
Ian sent a list with exclusions. Dores that help?
Felix: only helps partly
Backup from RAX to COLO is also slow
ACTION (Lars): Lars to send contract documents to Ian Jackson (done)
If to slow, may have to take action

70055 Handover Rackspace VMs
new-www and centos-build-mayoung
ACTION: Ian to search his inbox for reply from Michael Young

70806 Verify Rails for ARM Box
ACTION: Ian to consult with Wei to avoid disruption of 4.7 release regarding upgrade Window

71794, 74356 Migrate DNS to new mail VM
ongoing, change requests sent to Citrix and LF
Seems to be going along - monitor situation

72430 Xen Project CI Loop : Investigate and Add Monitoring
Last issue: missing ssh keys, which have been installed by Anthony
Have access: didn't have much time
Park for now: put at low burner until you hear otherwise from Lars

73792 oseleta1 Dell to recover motherboard and disk
With DELL

74357 Please review colo firewall
ongoing
Need to decide whether we want to firewall the VMs from the test machines: YES, some firewall should be there
Wait until we are ready for some downtime (see 70806)
ACTION: Ian to provide a a list of services for which we need access

74611 Issues with Minios-devel mailing list (urgent blocking patch review)
waiting for feedback
Can be closed
Closed by Michael