[Wg-test-framework] XEN - CREDATIV meeting June 9th

For old meeting notes see
https://beta.etherpad.org/p/xen-infrastructure-12-May-16

== Attendees ==
Felix
Michael
Ian
Lars
Yogi

== Blockers ==
Rails: still blocked as we are still during release (4.7 not out of the
door yet - will take at least another week)
COLO firewall: also blocked on 4.7 release
www-new: Ian to look into his action to see whether we can reture

Regular reboot slot for security updates:
*All agree to do this at the following time: 1st Monday of each month from
10-11am morning German time*

== Question: What would be involved in moving our sites from http to
https?  ==
Lars: Background is a) some issues with session spoofing, etc. and b) it's
a requirement for the CII badge program
Felix: Configuring websites. Getting Let's encrypt certificates
Lars: How much time would that be roughly per site?
Felix: a couple of hours per website
Felix: Should we redirect or offer both in parallel
Lars / Ian: Redirect

ACTION: Lars to file a ticket
ACTION: Lars to file ticket to retire www-old (forgot the last timre)

== Question: Back-ups and bandwidth? ==
Ian: What is the status.
Felix: All implemented. Full back-up takes a bit over a day.
Felix: Need to decide whether this is good enough
Ian: Are backups happening on the weekend?
Felix: 1st Sunday per month
Felix: Restoring a VM may take a day
Ian / Lars: This is good enough for now

ACTION: Felix to close back-up tickets