Re: [Wg-test-framework] oseleta* (Dell R415) problem, offered free upgrade/sidegrade to R630

Hi Ian,

I think it is a good idea to accept their offer. You spent too much time trying to get it fixed already.

The spec should be at least similar to the R415 and if they want to drop some extras to compensate for the time that the systems were not in use, that would be even better.