[Wg-test-framework] Minutes from Aug 4 Xen-Credativ Infrastructure meeting

See https://beta.etherpad.org/p/xen-infrastructure-04-Aug-16

Also in-lined at
= Attendees =
Lars Kurth
Ian Jackson
Felix Geyer
Yogi

== Actions from previous meeting ==

ACTION: Ian J to boot new-www VM into rescue mode and investigate whether
anything needs saving
ACTION: Ian to search his inbox for reply from Michael Young (for #70055)

Q: would creating a new VM to replace bits.xensource.com hit our RAX limit?
ACTION: Felix check whether we will have an issue
Last invoice : about $400 per month left
Ian: Should be careful, but likely won't make a difference
Ian: Should we create a new VM or host it on xenbits
Felix: VM should be able to handle this
Ian: it should have its own DNS name
ACTION: Ian to talk to Lars and produce instructions and create ticket
ACTION: Lars to propose name for tarball download site: ftp.xenproject.org
(internal URLs)

== Open Tickets ==

70055 Handover Rackspace VMs (centos-build-mayoung and new-www) (BLOCKED)
70806 Verify Rails for ARM Box (DONE)
77635 Migrating Xen Project websites from http to https (BLOCKED)
REDIRECT IN XENBITS: BUT CANT DO THIS NOW
This is likely to be blocked for some time
ACTION: Felix made a concete suggestion for a work-around. Will work with
Ian on a trial
ACTION: All need to think about how we can make caching and https work
together

77696 Security support for wiki
ACTION: Lars to have a look (get back to Kevin tomorrow)

77944 Please remove network cable from oseleta0 (DONE) -> create new
ticket for 2 new DELL machines
79344 Mass colo pdu2 to be replaced (DONE)
79701 Please disable https redirect on xenbits :-/ (urgent) (DONE)
79871 Please add Yogesh to password manager for test-lab.asc