Re: [Wg-test-framework] [OSSC #87213] Hardware for Xen Project Test Lab 2nd rack

Yogesh Patel via RT writes ("[Wg-test-framework] [OSSC #87213] Hardware for Xen
Project Test Lab 2nd rack"):
> I've attached a spreadsheet I created to track this, I'm sending this out to
> get bids, if we need any changes we can have them adjust it as required.

Thanks!

I have committed this to "colo-for-testing.git"
  http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/iwj/colo-for-testing.git

We should move that repo to somewhere more sensible.