[Wg-test-framework] Minutes of Xen - Credativ Monthly call (Apr 2018)

== Attendees ==
Felix, Lars, Ian, Yogesh

== Tickets that need action ==
92957: Ian is confused - Joop not here.
ACTION: Joop to confirm whether ready
ACTION: Ian to test it

95649:
ACTION: Ian to test it and check script

101868:
Requires Yogesh to have a look and make a concrete proposal
Have a quote from Dell and one more from HP

103792:
Tried to look up model number and get more info
Power cycle time is two minutes
Change power supply is best course of action (get a different manufacture from
the PSU)
ACTION: Yogesh to handle (next week). Can take those machines out. Book out the
machines a few hours before. Booking out for 8 hours is not a problem

104275:
Machines in Kiev (on Tuesday)
Waiting for some paperwork
ACTION: Lars to pick the thread up and ask the question

108886:
ACTION: Yogesh will do this Mon or Tue and double check - Yogesh to put notes
in the ticket for Ian to save - Coordinate with Felix
Ian: looked like this had been done was not sure

109046:
ACTION: Ian will move source of info out of OSSTESTs home directory and deal
with dependencies

== Tickets that can be closed (some may have minor actions) ==
96671:
Close once we get confirmation from LF whether this is OK, then close

102163:
Yogesh is keeping all the data
Close

104733:
Close

107061:
ACTION: Ian to make announcement that we shut down DSA keys (mostly xenbits)
Disable DSA keys and close

109044:
Close

104771:
Can Felix reboot for the Rocket Port driver => Can reboot serial 2 for now (no
test boxes on it right now)
ACTION: Felix to file a separate ticket for this work
Close

== Still stalled tickets ==
77635:
Still stalled