Re: [win-pv-devel] Location of next Xen Project Developer Summit / User Summit (please respond by end of September)

On 18 Sep 2014, at 01:58, Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

* The problem is that this would be a very intensive week and that some
people may have to juggle schedules as they may have to attend several
events.

Indeed. Do we really want to be at the same time as KVM forum? I can imagine several folks having clashes.

I don’t think collocating with KVM Forum is going to be a big issue. We had this in the past and at most 2-3 people are affected. Linux Plumbers is more challenging. However Stefano told me that the key issue would be if the main plumbers day (day 1) overlapped with our event. Having the mini summits is probably less of an issue
Lars