Re: [win-pv-devel] New windows pv drivers question

If you could enable xen_platform_log in QEMU then the QEMU log should tell us
what's going on. If you don't know how to do that then the way I do it is to
create a file called 'events' under /tmp populated with the single line:

xen_platform_log

and then I add:

device_model_args=[ "-trace", "events=/tmp/events"]

to my config. QEMU by default is built to send traces to stderr, so you should
see the log entries appear in /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-<vm name>.log.

Did you try installing the drivers in a fresh VM? It's possible that there is
still some remnant of the GPLPV drivers around - uninstalling drivers on
Windows is tricky.

  Paul