[win-pv-devel] çå: Wayne would like join in this team and make some contribution

Hello guys,

I used to worked at Intel, Microsoft, EMC and AMD, focus on storport storage driver, distributed File system and 10G Ethernet NDIS driver.

Also know basic thing on the Hyper-V VMBus.

I would like join in this project team and make some contribution as a personal contributor.

Thank you so much for help me on this.

åää: Lars Kurth [mailto:lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx]
åéæé: 2015å4æ2æ 17:09
æää: éä(åä)
æé: win-pv-devel-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
äé: Re: Wayne would like join in this team and make some contribution

Wayne,

To get started, check out http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Category:Developers : in particular the documents under Basic Information and Contributor Training

Regards

Lars