[win-pv-devel] Replacing existing Xen Windows GplPv

Hello,

I have an existing guest VM of windows 2008 server running on Xen windows GplPv drivers. I am looking for any guidance document on how to replace these drivers with the new PV drivers.

Basically, I need to use xeniface driver to communicate with xenstore.

On a different note, is xeniface driver compatible with the Xen GplPv drivers?

Thanks
Venkat