[win-pv-devel] Regression: qemu crash at boot after update winpv drivers to latest build

I updated winpv drivers to latest build on windows 7 pro 64 bit domU and I had qemu crash at windows boot.
In attachment qemu log with xen-platform trace enabled.
Same domU (on same dom0 with same xen, qemu ecc..versions) was working before but I did only few tests on new xen-unstable build I did friday.

If you need other information/tests tell me and I'll post them.

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.