[win-pv-devel] Proposal to change driver versions to 8.1.0

All,

  Introducing the new(er) PDO revisioning scheme and trying to reduce the
reliance on co-installers has meant several incompatible changes have been made
to the drivers in the last few weeks. To reflect this I think the minor version
number should be bumped, so I proposed aligning all drivers at version 8.1.0.
  At Citrix we've been running the latest code through the HCK and HLK and feel
that we are pretty close to having a set that passes all logo tests. I'll
therefore be thinking about cutting the first release of Xen Project drivers
(and what that means logistically) in the next few weeks - which should also
hopefully align fairly well with the release of Xen 4.6.

  Paul