[win-pv-devel] Driver initialization after installation

Hi,

I'm testing the revision schema changes and I noticed something strange
now. I'm installing all the drivers from a single MSI. Before, xeniface
was loaded immediately after installation. Now it requires a reboot to
load. I didn't examine debug logs yet but it seems that xenbus doesn't
create child devices before reboot. Is this expected? Tested my modified
drivers and the latest official build on Win7 x64.

--
RafaÅ WojdyÅa
Qubes Tools for Windows developer