[win-pv-devel] Initial driver release

Hi,

  We've been working hard here in Citrix to test all the (now) 8.1 drivers and
I think we're getting close to having all our tests and the latest Microsoft
logo tests pass. Hence I think it's probably time to create a 8.1-staging
branch for each of the drivers and tag an 8.1.0-rc1 for each of the drivers.
I'll then bump the versions in the master branches to 8.2.

  Cheers,

    Paul