From: Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 15 September 2015 09:59
To: Joel Noyce-Barnham; win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: PV Drivers Offline Removal

Joel,

  Offline removal should be quite possible. The thing that needs to be cleaned up to make sure the image will reboot are the ‘unplug’ values that are used early on in boot to request unplug of emulated devices in QEMU. Look under HKLM/system/currentcontrolset/services/xen and you should see a key called ‘Unplug’. If you delete that key then the next reboot should use emulated devices and so should be fine with no PV drivers.

  Cheers,

  Paul