[win-pv-devel] Xeniface IOCTLs

Alright, I posted the updated patch series for the IOCTLs implementation
in xeniface. The main change is that grant/map IOCTLs now use
METHOD_NEITHER as suggested which simplifies passing return values back
to user mode. If I missed any of the stylistic or formatting
corrections, feel free to change where appropriate :)

--
RafaÅ WojdyÅa
Qubes Tools for Windows developer