Re: [win-pv-devel] New builds of 8.1.0 drivers available

  • To: "win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 15:54:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 16:01:50 +0000

Tests are now passing and I have manually verified hibernation. All affected
drivers now have new tags and the latest builds have been posted to xenbits.
Since the modifications to XENVIF and XENNET were fairly major I am now setting
up HCK tests to check for regressions.

  Paul