[win-pv-devel] N00b question about using Windows PV drivers with Windows 10 Pro and Windows 2012 R2 Standard on Xen 4.5.2

So, I will be the first to state that I'm not a linux master by any means, but I've been using Xen on openSUSE for some time now (since openSUSE 11.0, if I remember right). My current Xen host is openSUSE 42.1, running Xen 4.5.2. I have recently built this host, and also recently built the VMs running on it. I have some PV linux VMs running on it without any issues. My Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and Windows Server 2012 R2 64 bit VMs are running ok, but I'm not sure which PV drivers to load. If nothing else I need the ability to have the host shut the VMs down when powering down or rebooting. I had used the GPL PV drivers previously but that required a fair amount of fooling around to deal with because of driver signing issues. I also had Windows 7 Pro 64 bit and Windows 2008 R2 64 bit VMs when I was using the GPL PV drivers.

My Windows VMs are shiny and new. I'm super excited at the idea of being able to use PV drivers that don't require me to activate test signing mode and whatever other tweaks to the OSes needed to use the current drivers. However I see that it isn't known when signed PV drivers will be available. So....what do you suggest? What do I install on my VMs? Is there a partial install that would require minimal hacking of the VMs to get it to work that would at least enable graceful shutdown, while I wait for signed drivers? Help! :-)