Re: [win-pv-devel] Windows 10 domU is unstable with PV Bus Driver

Michel,

  The log below shows you are still running out of space, even with 128 grant
frames so you're going to either need more or scale back some of your PV
interfaces.

> Note that after first time the problem re-appeared, I upgraded to
> version 2017-12-05 of xenbus and version 2017-12-07 of xenvbd. But
> with no changes.
>
> I'm considering uninstalling xenvbd and live without it. But if you
> want me to do some tests before...

  The problem is not necessarily xenvbd per se; it is trying to make full use
of your backend's capability. I can only assume things worked for you before
the frontend update because you were getting close to the limit but not quite
exceeding it (because of timing or the frontends not trying to fill the rings
so much). There is the possibility of a reference leak though so could you try
increasing your grant frame limit again and see if things stabilise?

  Cheers,

    Paul