Re: [win-pv-devel] public build server toolchain updated

I've now run all the master branches through an SDV build and they seem fine.

I've also now updated the micro version of all the staging-8.2 branches and
updated the toolchain for the 8.2 builds, so there are now (as yet unsigned)
8.2.2 versions of all drivers built with VS2017 (with spectre mitigations
turned on) available at http://xenbits.xen.org/pvdrivers/win/8.2.2. The 8.2.2
version of XENIFACE also includes the recent patch from Marek
Marczykowski-Górecki at Invisible Things Lab.

  Cheers,

    Paul