[win-pv-devel] Windows PV 8.2.2 and development build

  • To: "win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dominic Russell <dominic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 19:39:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-CA, en-US
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 10:31:59 +0000

Hello,

I've tried the Windows PV 8.2.2 on few virtual computers and the latest
development build on a virtual Windows 10 1803.

For 8.2.2, on one Windows 7, the network card does not start on a reboot, but
if I simply deactivate and reactive it (by connecting through VNC), it
initiates properly and starts working again.  Any way to fix this?

On the latest development build, there is one peripheral with no drivers, I've
installed all drivers found on the FTP site.  Also the keyboard is not
responsive in VNC with those drivers.  I installed 8.2.2 on that virtual
Windows 10, it works well except when I start BitTorrent, it makes Windows
crash after few minutes.  If I remove the network card driver, and configure
the virtual computer to use ioemu, BitTorrent works flawlessly.  Any way to fix
this also?

Best regards,
Dominic Russell
MSI Bureautique inc.