From: win-pv-devel <win-pv-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Steffan Cline
Sent: 06 April 2020 22:15
To: win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [win-pv-devel] Upgrade to 9.0.0 Drivers

I’ve found something recently with upgrading from 8.2 to 9.0. Every time I try to install the 9.0 drivers into a VM that had the 8.2 version, it never boots up. It doesn’t matter if I try to install over the top or remove, reboot, install, reboot. I’m SOL. The version of Windows doesn’t seem to matter. I’ve tried this now with 2012 and 2016 with no luck.

I installed them in a fresh 2012 build and it was fine so it really seems to upgrading.

Any known good way to upgrade and have a working VM?

Thank you,

Steffan Cline

steffan@xxxxxxxxx

602-793-0014