Likely bug in the PV driver v9.0

Dear all,

I'm observing an annoying bug with the v9 Windows PV drivers. It's easy reproducible here on my side:

Dom0:
ubuntu 20.04 freshly installed around Easter with there version of Xen (4.11) and only using the xl tool-stack.

DomU:
With every fresh installation of Windows 10 v1909 German the following can be reproduced:

  • Everything is working but slow as expected
  • Installation of the v9 drivers works well without any issues and results in significantly improved speed

but

RDP connections to such a machine aren't possible anymore. The RDP service always asks for a user/PW but never accepts it. To be precise, the RDP connections are working

  • with the plain vanilla installation
  • with the v9 drivers being installed except the network class & driver

Since I'm using my Windows machines predominately with RDP clients it would be great if this can be solved. Please let me know if you need any kind of details from my side.

Best, Oliver