Help with understanding Windows boot up

Hi,

I am trying to improve my understanding of the boot up process for a windows machine running on top of xen and what happens behind the scenes at hypervisor level before guest machine starts.

I tried searching the available documentation but could not manage to find anything.

Can you please share some pointers?

Apologize in advance if this question is not relevant to this forum.

--
Regards,
Shiva Kiran Konduru