Re: [win-pv-devel] v9.0.0 released

  • To: win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Durrant, Paul" <xadimgnik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 10:50:17 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 09:50:23 +0000

On 21/09/2021 22:24, Steffan Cline wrote:
Paul,

Back in 2019 you provided the attached sample .cfg file taking advantage of the
latest drivers. At that time I was on 4.8 and I think you were on 4.13.

I am now using 4.15 on Oracle Linux 8 and am wondering if you can share your
latest .cfg file again so I can advantage of the latest and greatest of
everything which I may have missed in the docs.

Odd request but I’d really appreciate it!

Hi Steffan,

If you want all enlightenments that you should just be able to amend your .cfg to use:

viridian = [ 'all' ]

That way you always get everything that is there. I haven't really done much with Xen for a while so I don't have a .cfg to hand unfortunately.

  Cheers,

    Paul