[Xen-announce] Last Chance to Register for the Xen Project Developer Summit

THE XEN PROJECT DEVELOPER SUMMIT IS ALMOST HERE.

REGISTER TODAY at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/xen-project-developer-summit/attend/register

The Xen Project, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project, is the premier Open
Source Hypervisor.
Powerful enough to run the largest clouds, yet available to everyone from
students to startups,
the Xen Project Hypervisor is a fantastic option for everyone needing
virtualization. It is stable.
It is mature. And yet it is constantly moving forward in exciting ways.

Join us August 25 & 26 in Toronto!

The Xen Project Developer Summit
(http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/xen-project-developer-summit)
is just around the corner, and we hope to see you in Toronto on August 25-26,
2016. The event will be
co-located with LinuxCon North America
(http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-north-america).

The Xen Project Developer Summit is the place where developers and users who
are leading the way in
virtualization meet to discuss the latest advancements in server density,
hardware, automotive, cloud
and enterprise security.

Our flagship annual event gives community developers and software engineers the
opportunity for in-person
collaboration. We’ll also provide a status report on the latest release and
development projects and cover
new features and important bug fixes (if any) in 4.7.

It’s also the best place to see what seasoned trail blazers have been able to
achieve with Xen Project
virtualization and learn how the community continues to push new uses cases
forward in the data center and
with server virtualization, cloud computing, desktop virtualization, and
security for desktop computing and
within hardware appliances.

Program Highlghts

* Porting Xen on ARM to a new SOC with Julien Grall of ARM

* High-Performance Virtualization for HPC Cloud on Xen with Tianyu Lan and Jun
Nakajima of Intel

* Attack Surface Reduction with Douglas Goldstein of Star Labs

* Patch Review for Non-Maintainers with George Dunlap of Citrix

* Xen Scalability Analysis with Weidong Han, Zichao Huang, and Wei Yang of
Huawei

* Bringing hot-patching to Xen Project software with Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk of
Oracle

* Co-hosted evening event with KVM Forum

* Click here
(http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/xen-project-developer-summit/program/schedule)
  to view the full schedule.

In addition to presentations, the second day features a half-day hackathon.
And, back by popular demand,
Xen Project and KVM will be co-hosting an on Thursday, August 25, from 7- 9:00
p.m. at the Hockey Hall
of Fame and Museum, Brookfield Place, 30 Yonge Street.
(http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/xen-project-developer-summit/program/evening-event)

THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS