[Xen-announce] Announcing the Xen Project 4.11 RC and Test Day Schedules

Dear community members,

on Tuesday, we created Xen 4.1q RC1 and will release a new release candidate
every FRIDAY, until we declare a release candidate as the final candidate and
cut the Xen 4.11 release.

We will also hold a Test Day every TUESDAY for the release candidate that was
released the week prior to the Test Day starting from RC1. Note that RC’s are
announced on the following mailing lists: xen-announce, xen-devel and
xen-users.

This means we will have Test Days coming up on April 24th, May 1st, 8th, 15th
and
22nd. Your testing is still valuable on other days, so please feel free to send
Test Reports as outlined below at any time.

== Getting, Building and Installing a Release Candidate ==

Release candidates are available from our git repository at

git://xenbits.xenproject.org/xen.git (tag 4.11.0-<rc>)

where <rc> is rc1, rc2, rc3, etc. and as tarball from

https://downloads.xenproject.org/release/xen/4.11.0-<rc>/xen-4.11.0-<rc>.tar.gz
https://downloads.xenproject.org/release/xen/4.11.0-<rc>/xen-4.11.0-<rc>.tar.gz.sig

Detailed build and Install instructions can be found on the Test Day Wiki. Make
sure you check the known issues section of the instructions before trying to
download an RC.

== Testing new Features, Test and Bug Reports ==

You can find Test Instructions for new features on our Test Day Wiki and
instructions for general tests on Testing Xen. The following pages provide
information on how to report successful tests and how to report bugs and issues.

Happy Testing!

== Resources ==
* Test Day Wiki: https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_4.11_RC_test_instructions
* Known Issues: