Re: [Xen-API] New API Document and C Bindings

Hello!

I had a look at the much more explicit enumeration of accessor functions for each one of the defined class. I am wondering what the rationale behind some of the set-ters is. For example the VIF class has members type, device, network, VM etc. Shouldn't these be marked RO_ins and have no associated set-ters after object creation? Can you actually change the type once the object has been created or move the VIF to another VM (set_VM)? Similar on VBD.

Regards,
   Stefan