[Xen-API] Xforms and Xen API ...

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Sébastien CRAMATTE <s.cramatte@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:56:51 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:58:05 -0700

Hello list,

I've developped a complete Xforms processor en Javascript
Its works on IE and Mozilla/Firefox and use ajax + XSLT to process XML datas

http://sourceforge.net/projects/concentre-xml

Unfortunately I haven't release any files to download
But the project is a reality and works quite well

If someone are insterested to create interface
We could discuss about this ...

ASAP I will put files on sourceforge.net

Regards